Dealing With Death

Dealing with the Death of a Loved One: Trust Administration or Probate

When someone you love has passed away, it can be a tremendous comfort to know that you have a trusted family adviser who can help guide you through the process of probating their will or administering their trust. Even if your loved one died without a will, we may be able to help you become the legal representative of their estate. And, you should know that the estate may be able to cover all of your expenses to do this.

We also understand that this is a time of tremendous stress for most families, and we will work with you to meet these challenges with compassion and sensitivity. We can assist you in gathering and accounting for all of your loved ones assets. We can also help you have the sometimes difficult conversations concerning money, taxes, and care with other family members.

So remember, you don’t have to navigate this time of legal uncertainty alone. We here at Godorov & Nesevich will be happy to walk you through the maze of deadlines, fees, and administrative filings.